Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hand & Body Wash, Handmade Soap
Rosemary Mint Loofah Bar
Minty green & refreshing – use this bar to give an energetic glow to your skin.
- Loofah slices from the loofah fruit (similar to a cucumber) provide a natural gentle scrub for both your feet and all over. Originally we thought this bar would be mainly used for feet, but the loofah is so gentle and non-scratchy many of our customers use it all over.
- Mineral colour provides the awesome green hue
- Rosemary, Spearmint & Peppermint Essential Oils provide a refreshing and rousing scent
- Shea Butter, Olive Oil, cacao Butter, Coconut & Macadamia oils gently cleanse, leaving the skin smooth, soft & comfortable.
- Sodium Lactate is a natural salt made from the fermentation of sugar. It is a humectant that helps draw moisture from the air to moisturise skin. It helps produce a luxurious & creamy lather and helps harden the soap for longevity.
When using this product you’ll have the confidence that you are using an all natural product on your skin, and that all the ingredients are renewable and biodegradable.
Keep the loofah when the soap is used – use it to store your other soap bars to allow for air circulation and drying, and wet the loofah and apply soap for gentle exfoliation. The loofah will eventually degrade and can be placed in your compost to fully decompose.
Hand cut bars average 160 grams each.
Availability: In stock
There are no reviews yet.